Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Get a hottest body like Bipasha Basu





Bipasha Basu reveals how being called fat changed her attitude to fitness

The 31-year-old, who features on the cover of Vogue India's September issue, says being called fat was a final slap of awakening. She started with research, reading about fitness, testing, trying out methods and routines and enforcing strict dietary restrictions to achieve the zero-flab toned-body.

"I cut out rice completely. I love it, but I don’t understand proportions when it comes to rice, so I cut it out, and that works for me," said the actress, who now eats rice only once a year on her birthday, Jan 7.

The doe-eyed actress, who has 75,000-odd followers on Twitter, is also confident of a strong inning in the Hindi film industry with her new looks.

"I have a few years left in me... This industry is hard on women, but new Indian actresses have changed so much that it is difficult to let them leave. And I think I’m looking my best now," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment