Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Meet the hottest vegetarian Lara Dutta

Lara Dutta
Lara Dutta
''Going vegetarian is not only a great way to trim your waist, but you will be shrinking your carbon footprint too", says  Lara Dutta. ''I love that my diet is as kind to the planet as it is to animals and my health!''

Madhavan,says, "For me, being a vegetarian is about being compassionate. I love animals, so I would never eat them. Having a healthy heart is a great bonus, but I'd rather people think of me as having a good soul and a kind heart."

"There's no hotter combination than passion and compassion", says PETA India's chief functionary, Poorva Joshipura. "Who can resist a vegetarian? Vegetarians live longer and are healthier than their meat-eating counterparts, and they have hearts of gold."

Other top vote getters in the contest so far include Aditi Govitrikar, Shashi Tharoor, Rahul Sharma, Amala Akkineni, Hema Malini, Pankaj Advani, Vivek Oberoi, Mallika Sherawat and Amrita Rao.

No comments:

Post a Comment