Monday, January 10, 2011

Gorgeous Party Hair Styles

Padma Lakshmi It seems especially fitting that Padma Lakshmi, a world-renowned foodie, cooks up her own fragrances. "I started with essential oils a decade ago," she says. Juggling hats as an actress, author, jewelry designer host of Bravo's Top Chef, and now mother, Lakshmi keeps her closet stocked with versatile pieces from Lanvin, Alberta Ferretti, Stella McCartney, and Antonio Berardi. The finishing touches? Jewelry from her namesake collection and fragrance. "Neroli is my favorite, and I mix it with geranium, rose, and a little myrrh," she says. As with the endless variety of cuisines she samples, Lakshmi varies her fragrance. "I like spicy florals that are dark and mysterious, and I love musk, especially in winter. But in summer I wear Nina Ricci's L'Air du Temps."
undefined

No comments:

Post a Comment