Monday, November 29, 2010

Fitness & Health - Stay fit, the Priyanka way

Prinks, who does her own stunts (think Don) and rides a dirt bike, shares her secrets

 


A girl who does her own stunts (think Don) and is about to ride a dirt bike in Khatron Ke Khiladi, Priyanka is one of the fittest heroines in B’wood. Here are her three hot fitness tips…

1 Khana khao aur workout karo. I never really used to go to the gym. But I have two projects where I have to keep myself fit. I am shooting for Khatron Ke Khiladi and Don2. So I have to go to the gym to maintain myself.

2 I hate to go to the gym, but I know it’s important. You may hate vegetables, but they are good for you. So you have to eat them. It’s important to be fit and healthy. So go to the gym even if it is just for 45 minutes. It makes you feel more energetic throughout the day.

3 I carry my huge headphones and keep the music blasting loud when I visit the gym. Then I walk on the treadmill and do my workout. Sometimes I even watch a movie to pass my time in the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment